Us: what is your job on the offensive line?
Zach: "I help direct the offensive line and i usually have to get the middle linebacker".
Us: Is there anything else you do at center?
Zach: "I snap the ball to the quarterback because if you don't snap the ball the play can't start".
Us: thank you Mr. Miner you can go now.
Then we interviewed freshman left tackle Mr. Lamb. Matt is one of our best friends and he is one of the best lineman one are team and is almost going a certain starter on are team.
Us: now what are your general responsibilities at the left tackle position?
Matt: “I am basically responsible for the blocking the defensive end”.
Us: Is there any else you are responsible for?
Matt: “I am responsible for protecting the quarter back’s blind side on a pass.
Us: Thank you Matt.
Matt: “you didn’t even need to interview me. You play the Position Leyton”
Us: We just need another lineman’s perspective on the position.
We hope you enjoyed this blog and that you learned a lot. We will have a bunch of more blogs try to teach you what we know about football. We are very thankful for are two people we interview, with out them we would not be able to do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment