Monday, June 10, 2013

D fence drills #2


In my last blog I wrote about my top 5 favorite drills for D fence but I only got to the 4th and I have 3 more to go.  So here are the rest.
#3 The angle drill. In this drill you have a running back that has to get by a corner and then run to the end zone but the catch is that there is a person taking a angle to catch up and make the tackle. If you are the running back the only thing you are allowed to do is change speeds there are no jukes or spins. There are great hits and is a very fun drill.
#2. This is another drill that I love but I can’t think of it. In this drill one person has a ball in his hand and the other has nothing. The two people lay head to head with their feet in the other direction. Then you roll over and get up. If the person with the ball gets past a line they win but the other person is trying to tackle him.  
#1 The top drill that I ever did was Dynasty. I have not played it a lot but I asked some kids and this was always at the top. In this drill you have a lineman a fullback and a tailback. On D-Fence you have a lineman a linebacker and a d back. It is pretty simple idea of the game. If you are on offence you have to stay in bonce and cross the line. If you get by you stay and if you don’t the defenses stays. It is so fun but when I think about it is not really a hitting drill but it is so fun.
Thank you for reading and stay tone for more Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment